Due to COVID-19 we are now scheduling one on one tutoring sessions for pottery. These will be 1 hour blocks where each student will learn to center their clay, how to pull and make 1 bowl and 1 mug. We will also go over how to recycle clay. This class includes supplies and wheel time as well as firing. Pottery items will take one to three weeks to be fired. Trimming of pottery by studio staff is included. Total turn around time to get pottery back will be one month to a month and a couple weeks.
If the student has siblings who would like to take a class as well they can be scheduled together for their second class but for first time classes we must be one on one with students. They can be scheduled back to back with a sibling. After they have experience we can do a joint lesson for $35 per student ( at a discounted rate)
- 1.5 hours of private tutoring wheel time and glazing time
- Two finished pottery pieces including 1 bowl and 1 mug, each 1.5lbs of clay
- Studio staff trimming pottery items
- Additional trip to glaze items two weeks after class
- This class is $45 per child.
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday sessions are from Noon to 1:30pm, 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- If you wish to still participate in a group hand building class for younger students in which they can come with up to four siblings for $35 for each student.
**Before purchasing one of our courses, please read through our course policies page**
**There are no make-up dates for missed classes**