Come on in and learn the ins and outs of resin! In this class students will be given an 18 inch wooden backing to design a beautiful geode. Much like a paint pour we will be using colored resin to design our project.
This Class Includes:
- The choice of two mica powder colors and white mica to color resin
- Crushed Glass
- Quartz in either green, purple, or clear
- Two to Three Large Crystal Shards to add
- Acrylic Paint to paint underlying wood and back
- Backing attachment so it can be hung at home
We will be learning
- How to properly mix resin
- How to color resin
- How to design and pour our colors
- How to use a heat gun to create cells in our resin
Projects will have to be left at the studio to cure over the course of 24 to 72 hours. The studio will email students when projects are ready for pick up. This class is for those 12 and up. Please have on clothes you can get messy. Gloves are provided by the studio.
This class is $65 per person with supplies ( as this is a rather large project) and has a two hour class time.
** Please see all class policies and rescheduling policies on our policies page before signing up for a class***