- Each regular class session is 1.5 hours and is one on one, unless you would like a set of siblings to come, if they have come for a beginning class together they can come to regular classes together. They just need that initial visit for me to get to know them and their learning style.
- It is preferred that your children come on the same day of the week at the same time. If that is not possible we need to set up the dates and times two weeks in advance.
- I am okay with children being dropped off with me, but I must have a waiver on file for them, emergency contact information and you must be within thirty minutes of the studio, so please stay close by. I want to take the best possible care of your student while they are here.
- We have a rough idea of what we will be making in class each day however we like students to have creative direction as well. The classes include one project, glazing of that item, and firing of that item. We may make additional items during class for which there will additional costs. If you wish us to NOT allow for additional projects we will direct students during the lesson that they need to focus on their one item and if we have left over time we will draw.
- The cost of class is due at the time of booking for the month. If a class is missed we can not refund for the class. If you have an emergency and need to reschedule we allow up to once. Any other time we will have to charge as we fill up quick and will most likely not be able to fill that space. Also rescheduling becomes a bit of a mess if we are doing it with eight to nine students for the month.
- The focus of these classes is pottery, however there may be times when their pottery is not ready for glazing or their items are not yet dry to work in, during which time we will fill that with other media. If your student has interests outside of pottery they would like to try out let me know and we will work that into the schedule. Once your child is booked, by the 15th of the proceeding month. I will send a lesson plan and what we will be doing each session by the 1st of the month. If there are any changes you need to make those must be submitted by the 5th of the month via email.
- There may be an occasion where I am sick or have to cancel class as well. I try to keep this to a minimum, if I am to hold families to a standard for rescheduling I must also adhere to that. In these times where health is a concern though I would rather be safe than sorry. So if I am feeling poorly I will be sure to call and see what we can do to accommodate each other.
- Pottery sessions are $55 per session with supplies. I realize this is an expense but the supplies are also expensive and the studio does a lot of work to see project through to the final process. If you have two siblings coming in together there is a discount to $45 each per session as it is not taking up as much time but still taking supplies and extra work, organization.
- 1.5 hours of private tutoring wheel time and glazing time
- Two finished pottery pieces including 2 bowls and 2 mugs, each 1.5lbs of clay
- Studio staff trimming pottery items
- Additional trip to glaze items two weeks after class
- This class is $45 per child.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm-October 6th, 8th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, and 28th
- Wednesday and Friday at 5:30pm-October 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th, and 30th
- Tuesdays at 4pm- October 6th, 13th,20th,27th
- Wednesdays at 4pm-October 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th
- Saturdays at Noon-October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- Saturdays at 2pm-October 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
**Before purchasing one of our courses, please read through our course policies page**
**There are no make-up dates for missed classes**