We decided to design a special kit for customers who have asked. For this kit you can request custom colors specific to your float plane. We do not promise the colors will be exactly the same as your request but generally we can do yellow, red, blue etc. We dont exchange for others colors once its mailed.
Due to the detail of this piece we will be doing a Facebook Live even on March 27th from 6pm to 9pm. Here you can ask your questions and receive some instruction on the techniques to make this unique piece. You MUST order by March 6th to receive your kit in time for the live class. If you are outside of Alaska other USPS delays may apply due to weather changes.
Kit Comes with:
- 2 ounce container of white glass for body
- 2 ounce of silver metallic glass for legs and floats
- 2 ounces of specified color, please select below under "variants"
- Special beads and ceramic tiles as pictures on sample
- Facebook live class which you can access anytime on our facebook page once the event is over.
- .5 pound of black or white grout
- 2 ounce of mosaic specific glue, please do not substitute another glue
- One metal hanger to attach to the back.
- One 12 inch float plane cutout with lines.
What you will need:
- Thin work gloves so you don't cut your fingers
- A sponge and a bucket of clean warm water for grouting
- A work surface covered in plastic
- Sanity and Patience... lots of sanity and patience.
- A mosaic wheel tile nipper, pictured here, you can purchase this at lowes or home depot for about $13 and use it for along time to come.
It takes us two weeks to process orders as we are a small studio. We will email you if you select pick up and arrange a pick up time as during Covid the studio can not keep consistent hours. This is not recommended for ages under 12 and small pieces can be a choking hazard so please be VERY careful with the supplies.
If you have any questions about this kit or the class please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we do not have a phone number to call but if you email us your phone number we will call when we can.
Thanks so much for the support, we love ya!