Due to COVID-19 we are now scheduling one on one tutoring sessions for pottery. These will be 2 hour blocks where each student will learn to center their clay, how to pull and make 2 bowls and 2 mugs. We will also go over how to recycle clay. This class includes supplies and wheel time as well as firing. Pottery items will take one to three weeks to be fired. Trimming of pottery by studio staff is included. To limit the amount of visits to the studio, studio staff will give students color options and will glaze items for students. Totally turn around time to get pottery back will be one month to a month and a couple weeks. Pottery is not guaranteed to make it through the drying or trimming process. Remember this is a class and the money spent if for the learning experience, the survival rate on first time pottery can be low however we are going to do our very best to make sure it turns out for you. If you would like another person to join you we can do a one on two private session.
- 2.5 hours of private tutoring wheel time
- Four finished pottery pieces including 2 bowls and 2 mugs, each 1.5 lbs of clay
- Studio staff trimming pottery items
- Studio staff glazing pottery items with up to two glaze colors selected.
- This class is $75 per person.
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday session are from 4:00pm to 5:30pm and 6:00 pm to 7:30pm.
- If you wish to still participate in a group class we host Sip and Spin classes on Friday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm with limited space of four people.
**Before purchasing one of our courses, please read through our course policies page**
**There are no make-up dates for missed classes**